MACH is currently seeking to fill the following positions. All positions are grant-funded and will exist as long as they are warranted and funds are available.
Administrative Manager (Accountant or Bookkeeper)
Full time: 35 – 40 hours/week. Salary negotiable. Hiring immediately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping organized, up-to-date records of expenses, transactions, and other financial data
- Writing checks for operational expenses and client services and making bank deposits
- Processing payroll, including payment of taxes
- Allocating expenses to appropriate funding sources
- Reviewing accounts
- Preparing detailed financial reports and making presentations to the Board of Directors
- Maintaining readiness for annual audit and responding to auditor’s requests for information
- Reconciling all bank accounts
- Reviewing all bank accounts and maintaining internal controls to ensure compliance with all applicable guidelines/standards.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with nonprofit financial management
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred; experience will be considered in lieu of education
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. For more information about this position only, leave a message at 334-261-6188; calls will be returned within two business days.
Case Manager (2 positions)
Part time: 24 hours/week. Hourly pay: $15 – $16/hour. Hiring ASAP.
MACH’s Housing Assistance Program serves people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless. The Case Manager will provide services to clients of the Housing Assistance Program, which includes Rapid Rehousing for those who are experiencing homelessness and Homelessness Prevention for those at risk of becoming homeless. The Case Manager will be responsible for building rapport with clients, landlords/property owners, and various service providers, and maintaining client files in accordance with HUD requirements. Case management experience and/or a college degree are strongly preferred. The ideal applicant will have a professional demeanor, technical competence, and a commitment to providing a high level of service to others. Applicants must submit a resume with professional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part time: 20 – 25 hours/week. Hourly pay based on background and experience. Hiring immediately.
This is a newly-created position and has the potential to become full time with an expansion of duties and a corresponding increase in pay. The Office Assistant will provide general support for MACH’s executive and administrative operations. Initial responsibilities will include receiving visitors, organizing paperwork, documenting donations, assisting with special events, running errands, and various other tasks as dictated by need. The ideal candidate for advancement in this position will have a professional demeanor, proficiency in Microsoft Word, excellent written communication skills, office experience, a commitment to service, and a strong work ethic. Applicants must submit a resume with professional cover letter to email@example.com.